Ello! Ich bin da!

Tell us a bit about yourself and how you use the Tempest sites!
Engine_9_Consultant

Ello! Ich bin da!

Post by Engine_9_Consultant » Wed May 16, 2012 4:32 am

Well,...to introduce myself; I am an engineering consultant for starters. Life is crazy currently starting my first legitimate business. I love to do hands on things, like build things or take things apart, (of course destruction is way more fun!), but this is why I am pursuing a degree as a mechanical engineer. Engineering is perfect for me. It is always a struggle to sit still, gotta be moving, which is why I have always done construction, carpentry, welding, ect. I love learning anything and everything and this has proved to be a great advantage as I step into the field of engineering, i.e., consulting. Burn out are the only words I can employ to begin to describe the life of 10-12 hour work days as a welder, not to mention school with homework and tests. I did not really quit my job, but I pretty much forced my former employer to fire me....and here I am, loving the flexibility, the new challenge that engineering has to offer. Now I am able to put some of my manufacture/industrial experience to use. As I sincerely love a good challenge and learning new things I always strive to do the best job that I can and try to keep solutions as simple, yet efficient as possible. My main goal in life is to pursue fusion (renewable) energy, which would make it possible to propagate an enormous amount of energy from water. Hydrogen, well actually Deutrium or Tritium, number one on the chart....just in case you were wondering what consulting means; For the most part I use a 3D CAD program to make parts, structures, and or modify things in a virtual setting which is great to cultivate patent-able ideas.! = }