unable to select cities...

Archived. To ask for help, please use our new help center.
NealinNevada

unable to select cities...

Post by NealinNevada » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:15 am

Let's say I want to do a search based on a city...I select the State/Country (let's say Oregon). Then in the Cities panel it has the following selections:

Oregon - all
---------------
bend
corvallis/albany
etc...

In the Selected panel it shows:

Default: Search all

Now, let's say I want to search only in the city of Eugene, Oregon. I click on Eugene to highlight it and then click on the BLUE button between the Cities and Selected. The problem is, the city DOES NOT move into the selected panel and the Default: Search all option doesn't move out of the Selected panel. So the problem is: I can search any state, but I cannot search any city within any state. I can do this in the older version of SearchTempest and I am using Google Chrome V5.0.375.70. Any ideas Nate?

Tempest Nathan
Site Admin

Re: unable to select cities...

Post by Tempest Nathan » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:49 pm

Moved this to the appropriate forum. You posted in the AutoTempest section. (I understand the confusion though, since the subforum there is labelled 'beta feedback'. I should change that.

Anyway, thanks for pointing out the bug! Fixed now. BTW, you can also double-click on states/cities in the boxes to add or remove them. Saves a bit of time.

NealinNevada

Re: unable to select cities...

Post by NealinNevada » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:42 am

Thanks Nathan...works great now.