Show Images

Archived. Please post suggestions to our new community page!
nod

Show Images

Post by nod » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:37 am

First of all! GREAT APP! I hope you enjoy great success. I have already benefited from using SearchTempest. I found a set of hard to find Recaro seats(special ones that take armrests).

Well... well... well... a section for Suggestions and Feedback? Silly dev, You know us thankless consumers are just going to ask for more like it was owed to us yesterday. You will be coding till you're in a pine box. And then we'll say "what the...? Where's my update? Where's my feature request? What a slacker!...

It seems to me that I used to be able to select "Show image" in one city so that I could see preview images in my search results and it would save that setting as a cookie or some such. When I refreshed or went to the next page of results, the preview pictures would show. NOW I HAVE TO CLICK IT IN EACH FRAME! OMG! WHAT THE?!?!? I can't work like this.... Fix it... I'm entitled. You owe me! OMG! This is AMERICA! GIMMIE~! NOW!

Or maybe I just need to change my settings for cookies?

nod

Tempest Nathan
Site Admin

Re: Show Images

Post by Tempest Nathan » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:04 pm

Hmm.. it's still working fine for me. What web browser are you using? Can you paste the URL of a results page you're having the problem with?

It only works in US cities, so if you're searching outside the US, that'd be the problem. Otherwise though, should work. You're right that it could be a cookie problem. Try deleting all cookies from craigslist (or just all cookies if you don't mind) to see if that helps..