Watch/Wish List

Archived. Please post suggestions to our new community page!
Dirty Birch

Watch/Wish List

Post by Dirty Birch » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:50 pm

Is there any way that a watch list or wish list could be incorporated? For example...if I search for pontoon boats in a 125 mile radius I might see 3 or 4 boats in different cities that interest me that I'd like to easily go back. Maybe some way to tick listings and save it in some sort of cookie??? Or maybe a button that would throw the actual craig's list page in a folder in Bookmarks or Favorites? I'm not a programmer just think it would come in handy when you have a lot of results in multiple cities.

SearchTempest is awesome. I can't imagine looking for stuff on Craig's List without it.

Tempest Nathan
Site Admin

Re: Watch/Wish List

Post by Tempest Nathan » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:51 pm

Unfortunately since the craigslist results go straight from them to you, there's no real way for Searchtempest to do stuff like that with them. You can click the 'expand' arrow at the top-right of a city to open it in a new window, then bookmark that page, if you want. Another thing you might be interested in is the RSS feeds option. That will let you set up feeds for your favorite searches so all you have to do is open your RSS reader to see all the most recent results. Just click the orange 'get feeds' badge at the top-right of the results page for instructions on how to set that up.