Unnessesary Scrolling

Archived. Please post suggestions to our new community page!
<B>

Unnessesary Scrolling

Post by <B> » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:58 am

Hi Nathan,

I think the new format is amazing and convenient........thank you!!

My only frustration.....

Anytime you click on a search result it expands as it should (good thing)

but

99% of the time in order to see the expanded window you have to 1st scroll down in the main window of firefox because the expand window is almost always at the very bottom

It would be absolutely amazing if you could please make the action happen that on expansion of a search result that searchtempest brings that newly expanded search result to the top of the screen.....

It would save so much time!

Thank you,
Adam

Tempest Nathan
Site Admin

Re: Unnessesary Scrolling

Post by Tempest Nathan » Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:28 pm

That... is an excellent idea. I think I can indeed do that, and will at the earliest opportunity. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

JayH

Post by JayH » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:56 pm

Would it also be possible to focus the mouse automatically inside the result window so that scrolling down quickly within the window to view the images will not take an additional click for each and every opened result window?

Tempest Nathan
Site Admin

Post by Tempest Nathan » Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:59 pm

JayH wrote:Would it also be possible to focus the mouse automatically inside the result window so that scrolling down quickly within the window to view the images will not take an additional click for each and every opened result window?
I think so, but some browsers are strange about dynamically generated frames. I'll give it a try. (I'm actually on vacation right now, but I'll get to both of these when I get back next week!) :)