Hide those painful 0 (as in Zero) hits!!!

Archived. Please post suggestions to our new community page!
bekind42

Hide those painful 0 (as in Zero) hits!!!

Post by bekind42 » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:57 pm

The tools is great, I use it all the times and very pleased. However, once in a while, I ran a search for a rare item across multiple zipcodes (500 miles or more.) When the results are returned, the majority of the cities (java boxes) has 0 hits.

Is there a way to classify, categorize, or sort the results by number of hits, or even better, have a checkbox for ( do not display results with 0 hits)

Maybe someone else has already made this suggestion but I thought to share it with y'all. Take care!

Sam.

Tempest Nathan
Site Admin

Re: Hide those painful 0 (as in Zero) hits!!!

Post by Tempest Nathan » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:48 pm

bekind42 wrote:The tools is great, I use it all the times and very pleased. However, once in a while, I ran a search for a rare item across multiple zipcodes (500 miles or more.) When the results are returned, the majority of the cities (java boxes) has 0 hits.

Is there a way to classify, categorize, or sort the results by number of hits, or even better, have a checkbox for ( do not display results with 0 hits)

Maybe someone else has already made this suggestion but I thought to share it with y'all. Take care!

Sam.
Hey Sam,

Indeed, I'd love to do that. But as you guessed, many others have suggested it, and unfortunately it's more difficult than it would appear. All the details are in the FAQ, if you're interested.