Other Classifieds

Archived. Please post suggestions to our new community page!
qzmpal

Other Classifieds

Post by qzmpal » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:32 am

Hi ST,

I see that, I can include Ebay and amazon results as well in my search criteria.

There are other big classifieds sites, like, backpage, oodle, kijiji,

I was looking for other alternative sites, for ST and in one of the sites, they have this feature of selecting, other major classifieds as well.

Just a suggestion.

Thanks& Peace,
A J.

Tempest Nathan
Site Admin

Re: Other Classifieds

Post by Tempest Nathan » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:44 am

Adhuntr probably? Good site. They've focused more on breadth like that, whereas we've focused on giving maximum features for the craigslist portion. That said, we are expanding into other sites. We'll be adding Oodle very soon (a few weeks probably), then likely others in the future.

danor

Re: Other Classifieds please add ebid

Post by danor » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:54 am

Please consider adding Ebid to the search results. Thanks.

thedeansta

Post by thedeansta » Sun May 17, 2015 4:50 pm

Just wondering if you could add KSL.com classifieds and KSL Cars to your search? It's a website for a news channel in Utah called KSL. Their classified adds are searched by Utah, Wyoming and eastern Idaho more than Craigslist and they have hundreds of thousands of ad postings. You'll notice few postings in. Craigslist in Utah especially. Also check out their KSL Cars section. Nobody posts cars in Craigslist in Utah. Would be sweet! Great site by by the way.

Tempest Nathan
Site Admin

Post by Tempest Nathan » Sun May 17, 2015 5:42 pm

This probably isn't something we'll be looking to add in the near future, not because it isn't a good idea, but just because we need to focus our development time on features that will help as many of our users as possible. That said, we'll definitely keep the suggestion in mind!